A leading global provider of workspace services and end-to-end ICT solutions, with presence in over 180 countries.
The business was experiencing expediential growth, both organically and through acquisition, leading to a doubling in headcount and revenue in 12 months.
In pursuit of their vision to become the global leader in technology led business transformation, they were looking for an organisation to accelerate the pace of their journey.
Our solution involved:
- Designing a globally consistent sales methodology and Top 100 global account strategy.
- Leadership development, incorporating gamification, virtual workshops, and coaching.
- Value proposition and consultative selling training across 30 countries.
- Strategic account reviews, with a dynamic and challenging peer to peer approach to account planning – when the sales team’s assessed each other’s account plans.
- The development of a Global Change Agent network to embed and sustain changes in wider organisation.
Following the roll out of this global programme, our client:
- Was named by Gartner as Challenger Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services (MWS), North America and Niche Players quadrant in Europe.
- Achieved new sales leadership skills and accountabilities that led to significant improvement in the global execution of the sales and account plans.
- Obtained “Top 100 Account” planning focus, that led to a visible cross sell and up sell increase.
- Gained deep account insights and trend data, that better supported bid and RFP responses and increased win rates.